Wednesday, April 13, 2022


 This is one of my favorite skits by the dizzy sissy, which is a 'character', they're not real, per say, but rather a character within many that gets suppressed most of the time.

I mean who doesn't want to just be dizzy at times? To dizzy to know you're not liked, and to dizzy to even care, but instead lost within one's own world of imagination. 

Watching this video makes me relax, and learn that it's OK to laugh, and to stretch self to the furthest bounds of imagination (Well, as much as one can do using cheap film equipment) It's why I envy those who go to actual film school and then have access to a million-dollar budget, special effects technology, a studio and more. It's called theater, and for too long dizzy sissy types have been excluded from that theater.

Anyways, after getting in from a long day's work, I saw this video and it just helped me to loosen up a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Made in the U.S.A, yep, that's me. I love the freedoms that come with being born a U.S. citizen, but sadly, I do observe many who are f...