Saturday, July 8, 2023

What started as a parody

 


What started as a spoof or satire or parody, just kind of begin gaining momentum on its own, I suppose, as in the dizzy sissy.

I actually have an account, on a 'racist' site, where many are so uptight, and full of racial animosity, that they fail to see the satirical angle of the dizzy sissy, and I suppose that's my way of taunting them, but not just them, all of society.

I just think there's a class of males, that are of color, a genre of males, that no one sees. Most males of color depicted as brutes, ect, and or inner-city types, ect. But there's a class of males of color that exists outside of most people's stereotypes, and that would be dizzy sissy types....generic males of color who are just cute, cuddly and goofy; a role most don't want to see males of color in.

Instead, society has trained us that the only people who are cute, cuddly and harmless, are, well, whites, or lighter skinned types.

Even I often buy into that stereotype.

So, I guess, the dizzy sissy is therapy for some, and for different reasons. Maybe there are some males of color who'd like to project themselves onto such a character, since in real life cannot.

Also, unlike most other characters that go by the 'sissy' name, the dizzy sissy is clean.

Infact, it annoys me how most things associated with the term sissy has to be dirty, and it annoys me when I see women, females, hi-jacking yet another term meant for males. The term sissy applies to a soft male, not a slutty x rated female. 

Anyways, the dizzy sissy will never get their due, society, even now, is still not ready for such a character...unless white that is.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 Made in the U.S.A, yep, that's me. I love the freedoms that come with being born a U.S. citizen, but sadly, I do observe many who are f...