Wednesday, November 1, 2023


 Made in the U.S.A, yep, that's me.

I love the freedoms that come with being born a U.S. citizen, but sadly, I do observe many who are flooding here now are abusing that freedom, and even denying others theirs.

In the past, decades ago, you had to like take a test, and justify why you wanted to come into America, where as now days, any ole Tom/Hank and Jill can just cross the border and claim asylum for whatever reason.

News flash, if fleeing America for safety, hello, American cities are some of the most unsafe places on the planet!

Also, many illegal immigrants that are entering the U.S. are anti- black and anti-LGBTQ, yep, they come from nations where both are frowned upon, abused and or worse.

Most immigrants who cross the border bring with them throw back behavior and attitudes towards others, basically brown skinned Klansmen from the 1950's and 60's, and so for the life of me I don't understand how any thinking gay/lesbian/trans/ect person could vote for Biden, or any Democrat who supports open borders.

Open boarders are bringing in crime, violence, the cartel, all of whom could give a dern about your civil rights or right to exist in peace.

Anyways, let me stop, cause now days this blog post will get like zero views do to these new algorithms that just bury and hide personal blogs.

I so miss the old days of the internet, where your work, blogs, were open to the random searches of billions of people; sadly though, those days are gone forever.

Be well, and remember, it isn't a crime to want to look pretty, regardless of your gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Made in the U.S.A, yep, that's me. I love the freedoms that come with being born a U.S. citizen, but sadly, I do observe many who are f...